Friday, June 19, 2015

About OrientDB Leaks

Lets start with what OrientDB Leaks is not. OrientDB Leaks is not about announcing upcoming features nor is a rumor website. And OrientDB Leaks has no affiliation with Orient Technologies.

OrientDB Leaks is about people's experiences in using OrientDB, namely negative experiences. It provides a medium that is not moderated by OrientDB where people can honestly share their experiences. Unfortunately, in the past, less positive messages have been deleted from OrientDB issues at Github. Here that won't happen.

Who am I and why don't I reveal my identity? I am an OrientDB user who has used the product for more than half year. Many people like myself can't share their identity due to professional and career reasons. That, however, does not change the veracity of what's written here and I'll do my best effort to substantiate all my statements.

With all this said I invite you to read my story about the OrientDB issues that made us give up.

Do you have a story you'd like to share about OrientDB? You can do it publicly or anonymously, just drop me a line.

-- a disgruntled OrientDB user

No comments:

Post a Comment